IntroductionSmarta Watches wants you to be satisfied with your purchase and shopping experience. We recommend you reading this Refund & Returns Policy prior to making a purchase. This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location who have submitted an order through our website SmartaWatches.com. This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer such as rights under Australian Consumer Law.
Order cancellationSmarta Watches recognises that sometimes people can change their mind. As such we are proud to offer free change or cancellation of orders prior to processing. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you can do so by contacting us immediately (within one hour) of placement of your order. However, once the packaging and shipping process has started your order can no longer be changed or cancelled.
60 Day WarrantySmarta Watches stands by the workmanship of the products it offers. We provide a 60 day warranty for all our products from the date of purchase. This covers products which are found to be either defective or not fit for purpose during the 60 day warranty period. To make a warranty claim, please contact us within 60 days from the date of purchase via our Contact Form to obtain an initial assessment, return authorisation number and return address as applicable.
RefundsYour satisfaction is our priority. Therefore, you can request a refund, exchange or repair for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time. The guaranteed time is 45 days for international orders with tracking numbers like ‘xxxxxxxxxAU’ and 15 Australian business days for Australian domestic orders;
- you receive the wrong item;
- the item is broken or faulty upon arrival;
- you wish to make a warranty claim and contact us with details of the claim within the 60 day warranty period.
If you make a warranty claim during the 60 day warranty period, you must provide details of the claim as requested so that an initial assessment of the claim can be made. If the outcome of the initial assessment is that the item can be repaired then you must facilitate the repair action agreed. This may include sending the item back so it can be repaired and/or may include Smarta Watches sending you the necessary spare parts as required so that you can repair the item if appropriate.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight charges where your rights under ACL do not apply, such as when Goods are assessed to have been damaged intentionally, by accident, misuse, liquid spillage, flood, fire, earthquake, thunderstorm or to have been damaged by abuse, unauthorised modification to alter manufacturer’s original functionality or capability and becoming unsafe to use. After the free cancellation period has elapsed, we do not issue a refund if:
- you change your mind;
- you do not want the product you have received;
- you make a wrong selection;
- you decide you have no use for the purchase;
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address);
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).