iPhone Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Protect Your Screen from Scratches
iPhone Tempered Glass Screen Protectors cover your iPhone screen with an ultra thin layer of crystal-clear tempered glass. Made from optical grade tempered glass, the protector attaches smoothly with self-adhesive for easy installation.
As well as protecting your investment, these protectors will help keep your iPhone in new condition maximising potential resale value.
- Ultra Slim 0.3mm
- 2.5D 9H Hardness Tempered Glass
- Pre-cut to fit your screen exactly
- Touch screen accuracy is maintained
- Made from optical grade tempered glass
- Oleophobic coating to help prevent fingerprints and other contaminants
- 99% UV Protection: Reduces eye strain caused by the LCD screen
- Light Penetration Ratio 96.7% (Comparison: Glasses 92%, General protective film 80%)
- Wet + Dry cloths included to help with installation
These Tempered Glass Screen Protectors are custom made for each of the devices listed above, just choose your iPhone model in the device selection area before you Add to Cart to ensure a perfect fit.
See reviews and photos from many happy iPhone Tempered Glass Screen Protector customers on the Reviews tab.
For Australian orders we ship next day from Sydney, Australia. All orders over $30 get free tracking and we also offer AusPost Express Shipping if required. We provide Customer Service 7 days a week and all our bands include a 60 day warranty. See our Shipping Information page for further details.
1) Preparation: clean screen thoroughly using the provided wet wipe cloth to remove any dust or dirt. Once done, dry the screen with the provided dry wipe.
Handy Tip – Air bubbles are usually caused by dust or dirt on your screen, make sure your iPhone screen is spotless before putting the protector on!
2) Place the protector on your screen to get an initial idea of how it will fit. There will be an extremely small gap around the edge so that there is room for a phone case to also fit on your phone.
3) Peel off the protective layer from the protector.
4) Carefully place the protector on the screen, glue side down, gently pushing out any air bubbles to complete the installation.
Feel free to contact us, we’re happy to help!
Keep in Touch
Join the 1000+ people who like our Facebook page.
Subscribe to our newsletter – we promise not to spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time!