Clear Soft Cover Apple Watch Screen Protectors
Protect Your Screen from Scratches
Apple Watch Clear Soft Covers give your Apple Watch an extra barrier to help prevent scratches on the screen. This can be especially important if you sometimes put your watch in your pocket or handbag. All it takes is a wayward set of keys or the screen rubbing on the back of a zipper and things can go pear shaped very quickly. Also, when you’re wearing your watch it’s very easy to accidentally bump it against things especially if you’re still getting used to wearing a watch.
Clear Soft Covers are ideal if you don’t want the bulk of a full case or bumper but would like to reduce the risk of scratching the screen. Attaching a Clear Soft Cover can help protect your Apple Watch screen from accidental scratches keeping your screen in new condition. These Covers still permit full screen functionality and if attached correctly can be very difficult to spot. We sell these in 2-packs to give you a back up in case you get an air bubble when putting it on.
- Adds a protective barrier to protect your screen
- Made from soft PET so will never shatter
- Still allows for full screen functionality
- Discrete if attached correctly
- Helps prevent screen scratches
- Self adhesive and comes with everything you need to prepare and fit the cover to your Apple Watch
- See further below for installation demonstration video
Apple Watch Compatibility
These Apple Watch Clear Soft Covers are compatible with Apple Watch Series 4, 5, 6 and SE, just choose your Apple Watch screen size (40m or 44mm) before you Add to Cart.
See our Sizing Guide for helpful information about choosing the correct Apple Watch Screen Size.
See reviews and photos from many happy Apple Watch Clear Soft Covers customers on the Reviews tab.
For Australian orders we ship next day from Sydney, Australia. All orders over $30 get free tracking and we also offer AusPost Express Shipping if required. We provide Customer Service 7 days a week and all our bands include a 60 day warranty. See our Shipping Information page for further details.
Instructional Video and Installation Tips
- First, use the supplied wet and then dry wipe to thoroughly clean and then dry your Apple Watch screen. A perfectly clean and dry screen will significantly reduce the chance of air bubbles.
- It’s important that you never touch the glue surface of the Cover with your fingers.
- Always make sure the cover is centred on the screen when placing it.
- Make sure you only press down to secure the Cover on the face of the watch with the supplied card and not with your finger.
- Try to avoid lifting up the screen cover once it has been secured to your Apple Watch as this will weaken the bond.
- Please also refer to the below demonstration video:
Feel free to contact us, we’re happy to help!
Keep in Touch
Join the 1000+ people who like our Facebook page.
Subscribe to our newsletter – we promise not to spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time!