Apple Watch Clear Protector Case
Protect Your Screen
Apple Watch Clear Protector Cases cover the top and sides of your watch with a soft crystal-clear protective plastic case giving your Apple Watch extra protection. The protectors help prevent screen scratches, screen breakage and case scratches while still allowing you to fully interact with your watch.
Apple Watch Clear Protector Cases are ideal if you want maximum protection of your screen and case. These protectors still permit full screen functionality, battery charging and band changing so do not need to be removed once attached. As well as protecting your investment, these protectors will help you keep your Apple Watch in new condition maximising potential resale value.
- Adds a protective layer to the Apple Watch screen and case
- Still allows for full screen functionality
- Crystal clear soft plastic that does not obscure the case colour of your Apple Watch
- Helps prevent screen scratches
- Still allows for battery charging when attached
- Still allows for Apple Watch band changing when attached
- The cases are perfectly cut and shaped for each Apple Watch Screen Size to ensure a perfect fit
- Please note: As this is a full case, if you regularly get your Apple Watch wet (eg regularly go swimming) then one of our Bumper protectors may be a better option as the bumper protectors are not enclosed so will not hold water. Of course if you rarely get the Apple Watch wet then this protector is still suitable as you can always just take the protector off and dry it.
Apple Watch Compatibility
These Apple Watch Clear Protector Cases are compatible with all Apple Watch Series and screen sizes, just choose your Apple Watch screen size (38mm, 40mm, 42mm, 44mm) before you Add to Cart.
See our Sizing Guide for helpful information about choosing the correct Apple Watch Screen Size.
See reviews and photos from many happy Apple Watch Clear Protector Case customers on the Reviews tab.
For Australian orders we ship next day from Sydney, Australia. All orders over $30 get free tracking and we also offer AusPost Express Shipping if required. We provide Customer Service 7 days a week and all our bands include a 60 day warranty. See our Shipping Information page for further details.
When attaching the case, first place the button of your Apple Watch into the receiving hole of the case, then fit the top edge of your Apple Watch followed last by the bottom edge. You may have to pull the bottom edge of the cover up and over the Apple Watch to get it on. Apple Watch Bands can still be easily attached and removed with the Apple Watch Clear Protector Case in place.
Feel free to contact us, we’re happy to help!
Keep in Touch
Join the 1000+ people who like our Facebook page.
Subscribe to our newsletter – we promise not to spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time!