Clear Film Apple Watch Screen Protectors
Protect Your Screen
Apple Watch screen films give your Apple Watch an extra barrier to help prevent scratches on the screen. This can be especially important if you sometimes put your watch in your pocket or handbag. All it takes is a wayward set of keys or the screen rubbing on the back of a zipper and things can go pear shaped very quickly. Also, when you’re wearing your watch it’s very easy to accidentally bump it against things especially if you’re still getting used to wearing a watch.
Screen films are ideal if you don’t want the bulk of a full case or bumper but would like to reduce the risk of scratching the screen. Attaching a transparent film can help protect your Apple Watch from accidental scratches keeping your screen in new condition. These films still permit full screen functionality and if attached correctly can be very difficult to spot. Films won’t last forever and sometimes people need a practice run when putting them on so we recommend buying the 2-pack. This way your watch is not at risk when the film comes due for replacement and you have a back-up in case you have trouble correctly fitting the film. The Series 6 and below films will have a slight gap (<0.5mm) around the edges of the screen when applied, this is intentional to prevent bunching at the corners as a result of the Apple Watch screens being slightly curved. Main Features
- Adds a protective layer to your screen
- Still allows for full screen functionality
- Discrete if attached correctly
- Helps prevent screen scratches
- Comes with everything you need to prepare and fit the film to your Apple Watch
- See further below for installation demonstration video
Apple Watch Compatibility
These Apple Watch Screen Films are compatible with all Apple Watch Series and screen sizes, just choose your Apple Watch screen size (38mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 44mm, 45mm or 49mm) and the number of Screen Film pieces you would like before you Add to Cart.
See our Sizing Guide for helpful information about choosing the correct Apple Watch Screen Size.
See reviews and photos from many happy Apple Watch Screen Film customers on the Reviews tab.
For Australian orders we ship next day from Sydney, Australia. All orders over $30 get free tracking and we also offer AusPost Express Shipping if required. We provide Customer Service 7 days a week and all our bands include a 60 day warranty. See our Shipping Information page for further details.
Instructional Video and Installation Tips
- First, use the supplied wet and then dry wipe to thoroughly clean your Apple Watch screen. A perfectly clean and dry screen will significantly reduce the chance of air bubbles.
- It’s important that you never touch the glue surface of the film with your fingers.
- Always centre the film on the screen when initially placing it, taking into account that there will need to be a very small gap around the edge of the screen.
- Make sure you only press down to secure the film on the face of the watch with the supplied card and not with your finger.
- Do not lift up the screen film once it has been secured to your Apple Watch.
- Please also refer to the below demonstration video:
Feel free to contact us, we’re happy to help!
Keep in Touch
Join the 1000+ people who like our Facebook page.
Subscribe to our newsletter – we promise not to spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time!